• Amazon Vessel Management Pvt. Ltd offers a wide, complete range of technical management, marine consultancy and other maritime development and services to meet each owner requirement.
• Technical Management of ships comprises all of the sectors that maximize the efficiency and physical condition of a vessel throughout its working life. The services we provide to our clients (ship-owners) are always in compliance with the requirements of industry regulators, recognized statutory bodies, the law of the proper Flag State and the places where the Vessel is required to trade.
• We monitor the vessels' performance closely to ensure optimum operating efficiency. Further, ships under our care are inspected at regular intervals by the superintendent concerned to follow up on all aspects of shipboard operational matters and to maintain an active contact with the vessel.
• We also always ensure that a strict approach to safety and security is maintained and we also promote a high consideration for the protection of the environment. All ships are operated in an environmentally safe manner and supervisors continually maintain safeguards against identified risks.
• Our Long relations with first-class suppliers, workshops and marine service providers all over the world, ensure that our principals consistently receive reliable and high-quality service at the lowest possible price.
We ensure that our managed vessel achieves the following namely : Safe and efficient cargo handling and cargo conditioning.
» Supervision of the maintenance, repair and general efficiency of the vessel Regular condition assessment, PSC Inspection Preparation. Budget control.
» Certification and vetting.
» Planned and project maintenance.
» Charter Party Requirements without down time.
» The provision of stores and spares for entire voyage.
» Dry dock planning and supervision.
• Amazon Vessel Management Pvt. Ltd technical teams consisting of ship superintendents and marine officers who had been sailing as senior engineer on varies vessel with well experience in industry. As part of comprehensive service, we allocate technical superintendents to group of vessels to monitor the operation, performance and condition of the vessels.