Quality pervades every aspect of our operation at Amazon, ensuring that we offer ship management services to the very highest standard. Our complete reliability across every aspect of our business is the result of our complete dedication to quality standards. The company is dedicated to the quality policy which will ensure that its services fully meet the requirements of its customers at all times.
The goal of Amazon Vessel Management Pvt. Ltd. is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. Commitment to the implementation of supporting managerial and operational systems is essential to realizing that goal.Amazon vessel management pvt. ltd believes in the concept of client and supplier working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality. Our targets and objectives mean that we are continually striving to improve every aspect of our work at Amazon, including areas which benefit the environment and improve our energy management.
Amazon’s quality policy is based on the following principles:
- Everyone understanding how to do their job and doing it right first time in order we fulfill the needs of our esteemed and much valued customers.
- Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- The quality policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives.
- Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review.
- To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff will be responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
- Further to the above, the company undertakes to ensure that legislative and regulatory requirements relevant to scope of business will be regularly reviewed; as a minimum this will be at Management Review.
Our Common Values are:
- Integrity-we believe in acting in an honest and professional way.
- Respect-we believe that mutual respect forms the foundation for honest relationships.
- Teamwork-we endeavor to work as one team towards a common set of clearly defined objectives.
- Safe Operation-we will not take unacceptable risks, risk management is key and compliance is instinctive.
- Profitability-we are committed to attractive returns for stakeholders and sharing the Company’s success with our employees.
- Transparency-we run an open book approach for customers and other key stakeholders.